Months before a wedding or even Eid, the hunt for the best henna artists. The henna trend is now becoming more popular day by day even outside Pakistan, which is incredible! You may have seen many girls asking on different forums for the best henna artists, and to be honest, no one wants to risk their special occasion or their hands by getting it done from someone unprofessional. A big NO-NO!
To make your lives easier, we’ve compiled a list of best mehndi artists just for you. We chose the best ones in Pakistan and outside Pakistan. It’s amazing to see how more and more girls are showcasing their talent and are posting such incredible pictures of their work on the Instagrams accounts! The designs are unique and absolutely worth waiting for (just in case they have a long list of appointments). You’re just gonna have to wait…
Some of the henna artists that topped our list are *drum roll* :
1. Henna by MK based in Islamabad -For the girls in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, this is for you! Look how gorgeous this is!
When you’re on a hunt for something different, this is it!
2. Hinajmehndi OMG.. The bareeki!!
3. Kashees is BEST for their Mehndi!
You gotta give it to Kashees for this…. Well, at least for THIS. 😛
4. Henna Creations by Iqra – You must have heard a LOT about her, but she actually did Sanam Jung’s mehndi on her shaadi!
Okay, for our followers who live abroad, we don’t want to disappoint you and made a list especially for you!
5. Hennackg – *DYING* They are so talented!
6. Hennapixie – For those who like hands full of mehndi! WOW!
7. Henna_nurahshenna – For those looking for something sophisticated… <3
The henna artists sure know how to master what they love to do and they definitely have proven their skills. We love how focused and talented they are and how some of them actually make henna at home to avoid any chemical reactions on their customer’s hands and feet.
Who’s your favorite henna artist? If you want to get featured, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram – Parhlopink!