If you’re in love, you go out of your way and your comfort zone to make your better half feel loved. And for some, it is one of the ways to express themselves and their love. However, spending a fortune on occasions to please someone, especially if you’re on a budget; is the wrong way to go about it.What many don’t realize is that you don’t have to spend a fortune on things just to please your spouse. Remember, every little gesture counts.
So, if you’re on a budget and really looking for something to surprise your spouse with, here are some budget-friendly ways you can opt for. Trust me, you’re gonna enjoy doing it as well! Let’s get started!
1. Go on a longgg drive or plan a road trip
Who doesn’t like long drivess?
2. Cook up a romantic meal for the evening and have candlelight dinner
This means, cooking together. Divide the duties and have fun!
3. Plan a nice movie night at home with popcorn! Lots of popcorn!
Opt for an old movie that you both might have seen.
4. Stick post-it notes in the room or around the house with cute messages
If you live alone and not with your in-laws, stick the post-it notes EVERYWHERE! Surprise, surprise!
5. A walk on the beach, while munching on makayi and ice cream! Cute!
Haye…probably the best one yet!
6. Pluck some flowers on the way home and surprise your partner
Flowers are a universal gift.Whether male or female, flowers are loved by all… <3
7. Netflix and CHILL
We REALLY mean Netflix and chill! There are just so many options to choose from! Just put on your jammies, your favorite show and enjoy. Oh, and don’t forget the snacks!
Also, don’t forget to tag your partners in the post to give them hints. Hehehe. *winks*
Have something to add to this list? Comment below!